There are a lot of administrative interfaces in Drupal. Site architects have a hard time finding their way around, but imagine how it must feel for a lowly administrator who only wants to change some of their categories, or review submitted comments.
Have you heard your clients ask you questions like these:
"Where do I go to do that?"
"Is that section under structure or content?"
"Isn't this *all* configuration?"
If you said yes, then Total Control, is your answer.
This dashboard is not meant to be exactly what your site needs as it is. Instead, it's designed to be a starting-point that will get you 90 percent of the way there in no time flat. To get that last 10 percent, use the power of Views to override what's provided by default, add use the power of Panels to place the panes your administrators need to see on your dashboard.
Though the dashboard itself is handy, the real utility comes from the default page views included with Total Control. Using the Views Bulk Operations module, these pages attempt to replace the admin/content/node page that I've found so limiting for so long. You can perform all the operations that you could historically perform on your new admin/dashboard/content page, but with al the things you've always thought were missing (search, anyone?).
Come see how to make your site's dashboard useful, hear about what's new, and let's talk what's coming soon. Want to make your administrators happy? Give them Total Control, today!
- DrupalCon Portland [FEATURED SPEAKER] - Using Twig: The new template engine in D8 - May 21st, 2013
- Sacramento Drupal Camp - Build better websites with Panels - Apr 13th, 2013
- Sacramento Drupal Camp - Twig and the new theme layer in Drupal 8 - Apr 13th, 2013
- SFDUG - Drupal 8 and Twig - Apr 8th, 2013
- Stanford Drupal Camp - Twig and the new theme layer in Drupal 8 - Apr 6th, 2013
- Stanford Drupal Camp - Build better websites with Panels - Apr 6th, 2013
- HTML5 Developer Conference - Twig, and the new theme layer in Drupal 8 - Apr 1st, 2013
- EBDUG - Drupal 8 and Twig - Mar 27th, 2013
- DrupalCon Sydney - Twig, and the new theme layer in Drupal 8 - Feb 8th, 2013
- DrupalCon Sydney [FEATURED SPEAKER] - Build better websites with Panels - Feb 7th, 2013
- BADCamp 2012 - The new theme layer in Drupal 8 - Nov 3rd, 2012
- HTML5 Developer Conference - Content vs. Configuration: HTML5 in a CMS - Oct 15th, 2012
- Drupal Design Camp LA - Content vs. Configuration: HTML5 in a CMS - Oct 13th, 2012
- Drupal Design Camp LA - A new theme layer for Drupal 8 - Oct 13th, 2012
- DrupalCon Munich - Best Practices WYSIWYG with inline image handling - Aug 23rd, 2012