The growth of an Open-Source project brings a windfall of opportunties. More users, more developers, more design experts, and more... everything. Despite the thriving of the overall community, something else is also growing: problems. Code reviews back up, the spiral of complexity becomes unstoppable, amazing and dedicated contributors burn out in fireballs of frustration and regret. Come listen to Jen Lampton, a community organizer and developer, talk about management of development workflows, decision making, and appealing your project's broader audience.
Conference, Camp, or DUG:
Aug 28th, 2014
- Stanford Web Camp - May 11th, 2023
- BADCamp 2022 - Oct 3rd, 2022
- Featured Speaker - Drupal Camp Colorado, 2022 - Aug 6th, 2022
- Stanford WebCamp - April 30th, 2021
- DrupalCamp Colorado - August 15th, 2020